The Mobile Education Center
- Hometown Heroes – Photos of service members on The Wall who list their home of record from the local area. The photos are part of the effort to put a face to every name on The Wall and for the Wall of Faces.
- Map of Vietnam
- In Memory Honor Roll – Photos of local Vietnam veterans honored through VVMF’s In Memory program which honors veterans who returned home and later died of Vietnam-related illnesses.
- A display of items representative of those left at The Wall in Washington, D.C. in remembrance of those on The Wall.
- Digital kiosk allows visitors to search for names using VVMF’s Wall of Faces.
- Two paper directories allow for names to be found alphabetically.
- The Gold Star Bike – Donated to VVMF by the American Gold Star Mothers in 2012, the bike is a Softail Custom Harley that pays tribute to the mothers who lost sons to the Vietnam War.
WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!
Sponsor, Donate and/or Volunteer
The Livingston County community is coming together to support the arrival and display of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Replica and Mobile Education Center.
Disabled American Veterans Chapter 125 & Auxilliary 125
9864 E. Grand River, Suite 110, #275, Brighton, MI 48116
Connect Five Veterans Foundation
501(c)3 Non- Profit Organization
Photography Credits | DLG Photography